There are dozens of tabletop roleplaying blogs covering a wide range of games, play styles, and personal interests. Here are a few to get you started:
- Age of Ravens – Lowell Francis tries lots of different games and writes about them with clarity and depth.
- Bat in the Attic – Rob Conley covers a wide range of topics from the perspective of sandbox-style OSR gaming.
- Dyson’s Dodecahedron | Award Winning Dungeon Design – Dyson Logos creates dungeon maps and shares his process as well as the amazing results.
- Frivology – Gaming polymath Stacy Dellorfano posts about tabletop RPGs, baking, and topics in between.
- Gaming Ballistic – Douglas H. Cole loves tinkering with GURPS rules (and other rules as well).
- Gnome Stew – Dedicated to the art of game mastering, this outstanding blog offers advice and resources suitable for any GM.
- Mythcreants – Fantasy & Science Fiction for Storytellers – The Mythcreants crew critiques various aspects of writing and roleplaying.
- Papers and Pencils | Thoughts and theories on tabletop games. – Beloch Shrike explores and illuminates all sorts of topics for GMs and players alike.
- Red Dice Diaries – John Large posts YouTube game reviews and explores how to play a variety of games, including lots of Fate Core.
- Role Over Play Dead | A Blog About Tabletop Role-Playing Games (RPG) – Poh Tun Kai provides in-depth actual play accounts, news of the Malaysian RPG scene, and more.
- Sly Flourish: Building the better Dungeons and Dragons Dungeon Master – Though aimed at D&D dungeon masters, Mike Shea’s game mastering tips are invaluable regardless of the game you’re running.
- Tenkar’s Tavern – Erik Tenkar reviews games, spreads the word about the latest OSR goings-on, and holds forth on related topics.
- The Alexandrian – Actor, writer, and gamer Justin Alexander provides lots of goodies for game masters, and highlights the connections between roleplaying and other media.
- The Reef – An aging geek girl’s personal blog – Sophie Legacie provides thoughtful game reviews and analysis of the state of the roleplaying hobby.
- Thoughty – Brie Sheldon interviews game designers and explores what happens at the table between players.
- Triple Crit — A Blog for Writers, Roleplayers, and Gamemasters – Katrina Ostrander provides tips for players and gamemasters alike, and connects the dots between writing and roleplaying.
Need to See More?
The Tabletop RPG Blogs List at DiceGeeks is ginormous.