Atlantis: The Second Age
The world is changing, and opportunities abound for bold, clever adventurers!
Atlantis: The Second Age takes place in a sword and sorcery world in which the once dominant Atlanteans are seeing their power wane. Their techno-magical superiority is coming to an end, and adventurers of all kinds are stepping into the fore, seeking fame and fortune.
Here’s how publisher Khepera Publishing describes Atlantis: The Second Age:
Atlantis is a sword and sorcery game inspired by the works of Fritz Lieber, Michael Moorcock, Robert E. Howard, and Clark Ashton Smith. Atlantis; a strange, wondrous and sometimes horrific antediluvian age where heroes survive by their wits, courage, and strong sword arms.
What Fans Love About Atlantis: The Second Age
- A Well-Developed World – A change of pace from standard Eurocentric fantasy, Atlantis provides a rich setting that mixes Bronze Age culture with powerful magic and 13 playable races.
- Emphasis on Swashbuckling – Atlantis favors adventures in which cunning, guile, and swift decisionmaking are paramount.
- Multiple Subsystems – The core mechanics are buttressed by a variety of subsystems for alchemy, magic, technomagical artifacts, and more.
- “I would unhesitantly recommend it to gamers who like having lots of moving parts — subsystems and mini-games and cool powers — on top of a robust, central mechanic.” — Matt Slepin, RPG.net
- “Atlantis: The Second Age is a good game that provides a system that a group can quickly start playing.” — Stephen Delear, RPG.net
See Atlantis: The Second Age in Action
- Find Atlantis: The Second Age fans on RPG.net
- Grab the 25-page free quickstart PDF, which includes pregenerated characters, stripped-down rules, and an introductory adventure
- Buy the book from Indie Press Revolution
- Buy the PDF at DriveThruRPG