Kids become daring fantasy adventurers!
Hero Kids explicitly sets out to introduce children to tabletop roleplaying in a way that they’ll understand and enjoy, with easy mechanics, simple adventures, pregenerated characters, and inviting art and maps.
Here’s how creator Justin Halliday describes Hero Kids:
This game offers a fast and fun introduction to RPGs, perfect for younger kids who are just getting interested in role-playing games.
What Fans Love About Hero Kids
- Kid-Centric – Not only are the rules in Hero Kids trimmed down to be accessible to children, the player characters themselves are kids tackling big problems.
- d6 Mechanics – The game uses six-sided (normal) dice in a straightforward dice pool process.
- Basement O Rats – An introductory scenario is included, in which the heroes take on oversized rats in order to save an abducted boy.
- “Hero Kids hits the mark in both quality and ease of use for parents that have been looking for a new family-time activity.” — Ryan Carlson, GeekDad
- “Your kids will love Hero Kids.” — Clave Jones, Geeks on Earth
See Hero Kids in Action
- Get answers to your Hero Kids questions on RPG StackExchange.
- Buy the book and PDF at DriveThruRPG