Jump into a rousing space adventure that transports you immediately into the action!
Lady Blackbird is a sci fi adventure story game that throws players right into the action.
Here’s how publisher one.seven design describes Lady Blackbird:
Lady Blackbird is an adventure module for 2-6 people. It contains a starting situation, setting, pregen characters, and quick-play rules perfect for a no-prep game of 1-3 sessions or more.
Three Things About Lady Blackbird
- No prep – The story emerges in play rather than through gamemaster planning.
- Small groups – Because the crew of the Lady Blackbird is finite, so is the number of players.
- One-off play – This is a game and scenario rolled into one, so one or two sessions can produce a satisfying conclusion.
- “I really love Lady Blackbird and, based on the number of awards it’s won, so do a lot of other people. It delivers a fully-realized, story-driven session with absolutely zero prep time.” — MJ Harnish, GeekDad
- “What occurred to us at the end of the session is Lady Blackbird’s ideal environment: a group of trad[itional] players being introduced to indie concepts for the first time.” — Ellisthion, Transneptune Games
- Get answers to your Lady Blackbird questions on RPG StackExchange
- Download Lady Blackbird, a free 16-page PDF from one.seven design studio.