Your band of superheroes is in it for the long haul!
Mutants & Masterminds is a d20-based superhero system that gives game masters a toolkit for constructing their own campaigns.
Here’s how publisher Green Ronin describes Mutants & Masterminds:
M&M is designed by adventure roleplayers for adventure roleplayers. It’s meant to be the most fun with the least work, offering flexibility and choice without bogging down in unnecessary detail or rules. It gives you the tools to have exciting adventures and then gets out of your way to let you do it.
What Fans Love About Mutants & Masterminds
- d20 – If you have played D&D or any of it’s d20 kin such as Pathfinder, the basic mechanical structure of M&M will be familiar.
- Point-Based Characters – As in other superhero games before it, M&M characters are built from a pool of points so they can be customized without being over- or under-powered.
- DC Adventures – The Mutants & Masterminds mechanics power DC Adventures, an officially-licensed game produced by the same publisher and built around heroes and villains of the DC Comics universe.
- “Four very well deserved stars for a terrific game.” — Paco Garcia Jaen, GMS Magazine
- “This is the edition of Mutants & Masterminds where it grew up and learned to stand on its own two feet.” — Greywulf, Stuffer Shack
See Mutants & Masterminds in Action
- Publisher Green Ronin hosts the official M&M forum
- Find Mutants & Masterminds fans on Reddit
- Get answers to your Mutants & Masterminds questions on RPG StackExchange