Spears of the Dawn
Adventurers use wits, brawn, and magic to overcome the dangers of the Three Lands!
Dare the tombs of the bitter Eternal and the courts of leopard-mantled kings to find the wealth of a new world!
Using the same core mechanics as Stars Without Number and Other Dust, Spears of the Dawn provides a novel setting for exploration, adventure, and magic.
Here’s how publisher Sine Nomine describes Spears of the Dawn:
Within this book you will find all the tools needed for adventuring in the wild and brooding Three Lands, where the bones of ancient Obas rest uneasy in cities of stone and blighted memory.
What Fans Love About Spears of the Dawn
- African-Inspired – Much as European-derived fantasy relies on a variety of influences, Spears of the Dawn draws on a wide range of legends and lore to create a unique fantasy environment.
- Streamlined d20 Mechanics – The rules are built on the same basic d20 concepts that have powered a wide range of games since the early days of D&D.
- Built for Sandbox Play – Charts, advice, and other tools are included to help the gamemaster stay one step ahead of the players without having to plan everything in advance.
- “This game is awesome, the art is fantastic, and the writing is spot on.” — Tanner Yea, Old Soul Games
- “Spears of the Dawn is an excellent product and more importantly, a very playable game.” — Jeremy R, theRPGsite
- Get answers to your Spears of the Dawn questions on RPG StackExchange.
- Buy the book + PDF at DriveThruRPG